If you have a hosting account with us, please follow the below steps to learn how to add your email account on an android device.
- Open settings, navigate to Accounts, find "Add Account" and click on it.
- Select Email.
- Select IMAP Account.
- Insert your full email address and password.
Incoming Server Settings:
- Make sure the email address is correct.
- In the Username field, insert your full email address (Important), then insert your email password.
- In the IMAP Server field, insert your Hostname. Find out how to determine your website's hostname.
- Under the Security Type, select "SSL (Accept all certificates)".
- Port: 993
- IMAP Path Prefix: Inbox
Outgoing Server Settings:
- In the SMTP Server field, insert again your website's hostname.
- Security Type: SSL (Accept all certificates).
- Port: 465
- Username: Insert your full email address (Important).
- Insert your email password.
Account and Sync Options:
- Select options at your convenience then press Next.
- Choose a display name for your email account and press Done.
If you have any questions, contact us here.